Sometimes I get the error given below, maybe this is related to this
problem. As soon as I will have more free time, I will try once again
to make a minimal example.

!pages          : flushing realpage 14, userpage 14
floatblocks     : 6 moved
floatblocks     : 11 moved
floatblocks     : 7 moved
floatblocks     : 12 moved
! LuaTeX error ...text/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/page-flt.lua:89:
attempt to index local 'b' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        ...text/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/page-flt.lua:89: in function
'save'
        <main ctx instance>:1: in main chunk.
\dofloatssave #1->\ctxlua {floats.save("#1")}
                                             \the \everyfloatscheck
\dosavefloat ->\dofloatssave {text}
                                   \nonoindentation
<argument> ...hod ,bottom,top] \else \dosavefloat
                                                  \fi
\thirdofthreearguments #1#2#3->#3

\dogetfloatbox ...\floatmethod }[\floatmethod ,#1]
                                                  \fi
\docompletefloat ...er }{\thecurrentfloatcaption }
                                                  \global \insidefloatfalse
l.503 ...alfigure[2_1012_9][width=0.49\textwidth]}

?