Thank you, Wolfgang, with this correction it works fine!

A few questions, if you don't mind:

1) what \setupinterlinespace
        \let\\=\blank
means? I thought this setup can accept only values in brackets; I don't understand this construct.

2) Why I cannot use Part (with capital P)?

3) I took the example from the wiki. Is the example still valid (even for MkII)?

--
Best Regards,
Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky

ConTeXt has for headers the key 'placehead' which controls
whether a header (placehead=yes) is shown or hidden (placehead=no)
but there is a third value (placehead=empty) which use the page key
for the header but hides the header itself. The default setup for
\part has the empty value for placehead and to show the content
you have to set

\setuphead[part][placehead=yes]

Wolfgang