On Fri, 4 Jun 2010, "Aditya Mahajan" wrote:
> Does
>
> \setupmathematics[autopunctuation=no] % or yes
>
> give better result? (Are you using MKIV or MKII)?
>
> Aditya

\setupmathematics[autopunctuation=no] seems to fix the spaces before the x, but "...," is still bit ugly. I'm using MkIV, sorry for not mentioning it.

> the default setup is for coordinates
>
> eventually we will have layer that implements settings for specific
> fields as each demand their own rules (same for symbols)
>
> Hans

Do you mean coordinates like "a vector (x,y,z)"? I still think that the extra space before "y" and "z" would be appreciated. But nevertheless, different settings for different needs sounds like a good idea.

Thank you,
Stefan.