Hi,

I ran into trouble compiling beta of June 10.  It seems to me that
luatools is now a script run under mtxrun.  Under linux I made
executable the scripts scripts/context/stubs/unix/{mtxrun,context,
luatools}.  Now when I run

    luatools --generate

I get

    MTXrun | forcing cache reload
    MTXrun | fileio: warning: no lua configuration files found
    MTXrun |
    MTXrun |
    MTXrun | the resolver databases are not present or outdated
    MTXrun | fileio: using suffix based filetype 'lua'
    MTXrun | fileio: using suffix based filetype 'lua'
    MTXrun | fileio: remembering file 'mtx-base.lua'
    MTXrun | fileio: using suffix based filetype 'lua'
    MTXrun | unknown script 'base.lua' or 'mtx-base.lua'
    MTXrun |
    MTXrun | runtime: 0.008 seconds

What does it mean?

I had no trouble with earlier versions of luatools

Thank you.

Eythan