-----Original Message-----
On Jul 21, 2010, at 7:26 PM, Tom wrote:

> Using TexLive MKII, I can create a PDF that looks great directly from it,
> unfortunately it isn't PDF/X-1a:2001.

There's a LaTeX package which will create .pdfs conformant to that
specification --- perhaps the code could be ported over?

If not, use pdf2ps to get a PostScript file from the .pdf, then distill the
.ps file w/ the correct settings.

William
--
William Adams
senior graphic designer

Thanks for the tip, William. I am running TexLive MKII on a Windows system
and it doesn't seem to have pdf2ps. Bummer.

BTW, are you located in Mechanicsburg? If so, it's a small world.

Tom Benjey
717-258-9733 voice
717-243-0074 fax
Twitter: @TomBenjey