Hi All!

Jano Kula wrote:

> There are few weeks left till the 4th ConTeXt Meeting on September
> 13-18, 2010 in Brejlov, Czech Republic.
>
> We have collected interesting talks and tutorials (25+) on ConTeXt,
> LuaTeX, Lua, fonts, OpenType math, Metapost and more:
> http://meeting.contextgarden.net/2010/abstracts.shtml

Later today, I will send out the preliminary programme to the
people that have already registered. At the moment, we have
35 talks, 9 discussions, 7 workshops and 2 q&a sessions planned
from 15 different speakers.

There will be workshops about:

* installing the latest context (by Mojca/Hans)
* document structure (by Hans)
* Xml processing in mkiv (by Hans)
* Using the letter module (by Wolfgang)
* Lua for beginners (by Taco)
* Lua for font lovers (by Taco)
* Arranging pages and creating a flyer (by Willi)

and more workshops can be added if there are specific requests.

I hope to see you all in Brejlov!

Best wishes,
Taco