On 08/09/2010 03:15 AM, James K. Peterson wrote:

The ConTeXt stuff is fascinating and I am moving towards it, but I need
to do it in baby steps and I need to do it with a concomittant LaTeX
installation.  So I will eagerly await any sort of a fix for a LaTeX/ConTeXt
combined world while I continue to learn and move away for LaTeX.

As a long time user of LaTeX, I know its limitations very well and ConTeXt
will allow me to do more interesting things.

TeXLive 2010 should solve many (if not all) of your problems.

Best wishes,
Taco