On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 23:21, Fabrice Larribe wrote:

>> \unprotect
>> \usemodule[tikz]
>> \usetikzlibrary[calendar]
>> \protect
>
> This works ! Thanks a lot for your help.
>
> Regarding the post of David Rogers, this seems
> to be a problem which depends on the Context and/or
> Tikz distribution. I will inform Till Tantau, the tikz/pgf author,
> in case he can change something in the Tikz/Pgf package.

I have an impression that he has been very busy for some time now
(there are a few "critical" pending ConTeXt-related problems in CVS to
which he hasn't answered for a really long time now). There are a few
more skilled people on the mailing list though who have the rights to
commit to repository.

It is still worth a try to ask him or maybe to leave a bug report on
sourceforge page. (I CC-ed him in the previous mail without expecting
him to answer.)

Mojca