Hi,
is there any practical solution to convert a context-document into a
rtf-document? (Unfortunately I must send my  documents to word users :-(  )

I do not need a perfect rtf file. It would be sufficient if the footnotes
and headings would be tranformed. (Layout / Tabells etc are not so
important)

I've read the FAQ and I know there is no tool like latex2rtf.  In 2005 (five
years ago) there was a approach to the problem on the mailing list, which
suggest to write the document in xml and the produce on pdf and one html
file. Is this a practical solution or is it, if you have absolute no idea
about xml like me, a to time consuming approach?

I've also tried some free pdftortf tools, but so far the results were
disillusioning :-(.

I am open for any suggestions ;-).

Greetings
FloMo