Am 2010-09-07 um 12:09 schrieb Martin Schröder:

Hi,
for use at a conference booth I'd like to have a poster (A3 up to A0)
describing (and of course promoting) ConTeXt. You may assume that the
audience already knows (La)TeX. :-)
The first use would be at OpenRheinRuhr in November.

Since most ConTeXt developers will be together next week, could you
please spend some time creating one?

I'm at least planning to compile a cheat-sheet over the meeting.
And I should renew my German tutorial... (Many ideas, not enough time...)

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/