On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 15:11, Jaroslav Hajtmar wrote:
> Hello,
> Is there anyone who updated ConTeXt MkIV in TL2010? Is there more
> information about how this can be done safely? (where you copy and what to
> run ...)

You may use
    tlmgr update --all
but this will only update some minor trivial fixes (for example I just
commited fixes for Antykwa Poltawskiego after the font has been
released).

If you want to have the latest ConTeXt, you also need to update
luatex, but also some other tools have changed since TL release.

I would suggest to install minimals if you want the latest ConTeXt ...
or at least wait for Taco's new server. Apart from that you are free
to put the latest ConTeXt into texmf-local, replace luatex binary with
the one from minimals and update mtxrun script manually. It is not
nice & clean to do it, but it should work. (If anything breaks badly,
you might end up installing from scratch, but well ...)

Mojca