On 2010-09-23 <09:53:38>, Procházka Lukáš wrote:
> So I'd like to find a tutorial or examples or a deeper
> reference about how to call MP via Lua from ConTeXt. - Any idea?

Hi Lukáš,

this doesn't seem to be implemented yet, cf. this post:
http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20100805.225554.4212c0c8.en.html
for now, as Wolfgang suggested, the “building strings and passing
them to context.MPdrawing()” method works acceptably if you
define yourself some wrapper functions.

But maybe Hans already has some prototype for a Metapost-Context
interface in his drawer …

Regards, Philipp