Am 16.09.2010 um 00:34 schrieb Aditya Mahajan:

> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to change the name of the font as it appears in the pdf file?
>
> More specifically, I am using Termes font, but I want that the document
> properties to show the name of the font as Times. Is that possible? Is doing
> so a violation of the font license?

Taco showed at the conference a way to modify the values of a font and i think
you can use this.

A easier solution is to use the real Times fonts instead of the TeX Gyre
version, Times New Roman is available as part of the basic web fonts and AFAIR
many linux distros provide a mechanism to download them.

Wolfgang