>> While looking at Cambria, is there any typescript (or something similar)
>> that defines for example Corbel or Candara as a companion to Cambria?
>
> No but you can write your own typescript:
>
> \definetypeface [mainface] [rm] [serif] [cambria]  [default]
> \definetypeface [mainface] [ss] [sans]  [corbel]   [default] [rscale=auto]
> \definetypeface [mainface] [tt] [mono]  [consolas] [default] [rscale=auto]
> \definetypeface [mainface] [mm] [math]  [cambria]  [default]
>
> \setupbodyfont[mainface]

OK, I see. (I only searched the .tex files, but missed the .mkiv while
searching for "corbel"). Thanks again!

But even if I had seen the lines with corbel, I would have asked how to use the
typescript. The definition in type-otf.mkiv goes like:

\starttypescript [sans] [corbel] [name]
\stoptypescript

I guess [name] is just a default classifier for defining the base level of a
filename-font mapping, right? I assume that somewhere there is a statement like

\usetypescript [sans] [corbel] [name]

after saying

\definetypeface [mainface] [ss] [sans]  [corbel]   [default] [rscale=auto]

Is this the way this is done internally?

What exactly is rscale=auto ?

Patrick