Am 2010-10-07 um 10:42 schrieb Taco Hoekwater:

On 10/07/10 09:34, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
mtxrun --script context "prd_paket --batchmode --once"

When I run that last thing on the command line, I get:

 ! I can't find file `./prd_paket --batchmode --once'.
 <*> "./prd_paket --batchmode --once"

 Please type another input file name:

Of course, prd_paket.tex is my input file. But that's there.

But it is hard to say whether that is the problem. If it was
me, I would attach a gdb to the process to see where it is at
from the backtrace (but you need a non-stripped build of
the binary for that).

I'd like to avoid compiling a debugging version of luatex...

I guess the problem isn't luatex itself, but the probably somehow restricted environment.

How's ConTeXt called in ConTeXtgarden Live? Any special means?

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/