Thank you both for the suggestions. My final code looks like this:

---
\def\PushPaperSize{\edef\PopPaperSize{\setuppapersize[\papersize][\printpapersize]}}

\definehead[subjectLand][subject]
\setuphead[subjectLand][before={\PushPaperSize\page},style=bold]

\setuptyping[Dim][bodyfont=small,style={\ttx\setupinterlinespace}]

\starttext

  \def\T#1#2{
    \subjectLand{#1}
    \setuppapersize[A4,landscape][A4,landscape]
    \typefile[Dim]{../../Statics/Dim/Res/#2.txt}
    \typefile[Dim]{../../Statics/Dim/Res/#2.txt} % Just to test (=> more than
one page)
    \typefile[Dim]{../../Statics/Dim/Res/#2.txt} % Just to test (=> more than
one page)
    \page
    \PopPaperSize
  }

  \T{A}{ULS-MMax-iDL}

  \T{B}{ULS-MMax-iDL}
  \T{C}{ULS-MMax-iDL}
  \T{D}{ULS-MMax-iDL}

  AAA

\stoptext

---

I'd have one more question about page layout - let's have the following code:

---
\showframe

\starttext
  AAA
  \page
  \setuppapersize[A4,landscape][A4,landscape]
  BBB
  \page
  \setuppapersize[A4,landscape][A4,landscape]
  \setuplayout[topspace=3in] % How to change text height to keep the bottom
print range?
  CCC
\stoptext
---

In this example, I changed the topsize by 2in, i.e. 3in (new value) - 1in
(default = previous value). And I want to shorten the textheight by the same
difference, i.e. by 2in (i.e. to keep the bottom range of print space).

I know that I can set textheight directly - but I don't want to do so, I want
this value to be computed from the change of the topsize. Is it possible
somehow?

Moreover, would it be possible by Lua code? Something like this (pseudo)code:

---
\startluacode
  local ts, th = context.topspace, context.textheight
  local dif = 72 -- 72bp = 1in
                 -- Or to call a conversion routine, e.g. in2bp(1), if it
exists?

  ts = ts + dif
  th = th - dif

  context(string.format("\\setuplayout[topspace=%i,textheight=%i]", ts, th))

  -- or: context.setuplayout{topspace=ts, textheight=th}
\stopluacode
---

Best regards,

Lukas