On Oct 22, 2010, at 11:38 AM, Charles Doherty wrote:

> Dear Thomas and Hans,
>
> Thanks for looking at this and apologies for not sending the bib file.  I
> attach a .tex file and a .bib file for Hans to test. I make my .bib file in
> BibDesk on the Mac (the preview style is abbrev). BibDesk uses LaTeX to
> produce the preview and that looks perfect.
>
> When I run the KingsTest.tex in ConTeXt Minimals Mark II I get proper output
> (I have two extra periods but that is probably my fault). When I run the same
> file using Mark IV I get the title only in the output.
>
> Thanks for looking into this.
> Charlie

I was just preparing a test file when yours arrived; this is a good minimal
example. Hans, one request: to facilitate debugging bib-related problems (which
seem to occur quite often), could we add one very small example .bib file to
the minimals under

context/tex/texmf-context/bibtex/bib

I guess that would make it a lot easier. We can either take Charlie's file or
one of the many small bib files that come with texlive. My suggestion would be
to post this bib file on the wiki as well. We could then encourage users to add
further entries as problems occur.

Thomas