On Nov 9, 2010, at 10:32 , Reviczky, Adam wrote:

> I've ported a LaTeX style file[1] for drawing gantt charts over to ConTeXt.
> [...]
> [1] http://www.martin-kumm.de/tex_gantt_package.php

Thanks, I've also been using Martin Kumm's package recently but did not find
the time to implement it in context. There is one issue, which is also present
in the original package: The labels on the left are not vertically aligned with
the ganttbars.

BTW: Is there a straightforward way for placing the labels inside the ganttbars
instead (see [1] p. 5 for an example)?

Best,
Florian

[1]