On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 09:48, Hans Hagen wrote:
> On 18-11-2010 12:00, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>>
>> Dear Hans,
>>
>> The following example worked perfectly fine with the version of
>> ConTeXt MKIV I was using one hour ago (no idea which version, but
>> something less than two weeks old). It still works OK with MKII and it
>> works much worse in the real document that I'm using.
>>
>> In my document both images are completely screwed up. Here it's only
>> the second one and if I comment out the first one, the second figure
>> comes out fine, so I'm a bit clueless about what magic is going on
>> inbetween.
>>
>> Nothing in TikZ has changed (I'm still using the "frozen" version from
>> November 2009 from minimals), so it must have something to do with
>> ConTeXt MKIV. It just messes up with some boxes on the page in some
>> unpredictable way.

Hans,

thanks a lot for the really nice simple example.

> I have no clue ... maybe some magic tikz variable (or shared register) that
> does not get reset?

I have no clue either, but this has never been a problem before and it
still works perfectly in both pdfTeX and XeTeX. So something really
looks suspicious on the MKIV part.

I would love to help debugging, but I have zero clue what and where to look for.

> \usemodule[tikz]
>
> \starttext
>
> \startbuffer[1]
>    \starttikzpicture