... Thanks.

Lukas

On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 19:00:37 +0100, Wolfgang Schuster
<schuster.wolfg...@googlemail.com> wrote:

Am 28.11.2010 um 18:29 schrieb Procházka Lukáš:

Hello,

I'm receiving errors when compiling the following code (although a .pdf is
created):

[...]
! Undefined control sequence.
l.1 AAA \nolist
               {aaa}
[...]

I'm trying to get something similar as described in contextref.pdf on the page
213. What's the problem?

Exactly what the error message tells you, the command \nolist is not defined in
MkIV.

You can find a solution to a similar problem here:

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/MkIV_Differences#Nomarking.2FSelect

A alternative is to use the start/stop-commands where you can set a different
test for the table of contents with

\startsection[title={AAA aaa},list={AAA}]

\stopsection

Wolfgang