On Dec 7, 2010, at 15:26 , Mojca Miklavec wrote:

> I have a tiny feature request.
>
> I would like to have a separate "bibliography" for, say, list of
> figures. Basically all I ask for is the ability to have a separate
> "named" bibliography as opposed to a single list.

Hi,

I would also like to support the ability to put an arbitrary number of
reference lists in different locations inside one document. I once had a report
that had individual reference lists at the end of several sections.

I'm not sure about the best way of implementing this. E.g. how do I select
which publications are in which list. One could define a special key as
suggested by Hans, or select by existing BibTeX keys like author, year,
publisher etc. Another possibility would be to put all references which are in
a specific bib-file in one list (when you have multiple bib-files).

Also, as a feature request/bug report I repeat an earlier message:

In BibTeX databases ranges of numbers are usually listed with a single dash
(e.g. 3-7) for compatibility reasons. Therefore the standard BibTeX styles
convert a single dash in page numbers or range of numbers to a double dash
(3--7). It would be great to have this functionality for \volume \issue \pages
in context as well.

Thanks!
Florian