On 20-12-2010 5:56, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 20:37, Florian Wobbe wrote:
Hi,

The example from http://wiki.contextgarden.net/m-database gives me an error.

! LuaTeX error ...t-beta/texmf-context/tex/context/base/m-database.lua:74: bad
argument #2 to 'lpegmatch' (string expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'lpegmatch'
        ...t-beta/texmf-context/tex/context/base/m-database.lua:74: in function
'process'
        <main ctx instance>:1: in main chunk.
\doprocessdatabase ...ameter \c!command \!!es , }}

l.18 \stopMyTable

I also, tried the first example of Mojca's CSV May Way
(http://dl.contextgarden.net/myway/csv.pdf) which gives me:

! Undefined control sequence.
l.36 \startseparatedlist
                        [NaturalTable]

Thanks for any suggestions,
Florian

Dear Florian,

Hans reimplemented the database module in MKIV. He requested a list of
problems that I have discovered in new implementation, but apparently
it's still on his TODO list to resolve them.

replace line 42 in m-database.lua by:

        data = buffers.getlines(settings.database)

(internally buffers used to be pre-split but that was changed)