Hi,

This might not be the right place to ask this question, but want to give it a try anyway!

I've installed the ConTeXt minimals (Mark IV!) recently, and running the command:

 context --version

yields the following output:

 MTXrun | current version: 2010.07.30 11:35

Now I want to generate a few plots using the graph-module (by John D. Hobby) of MetaPost, which I used in the past to make high-quality plots. But when I add the following statement:

 input graph ;

to the preamble of my MetaPost file and run the command:

 mpost plot.mp

The run aborts with the following messages:

>> texnum.mp
>> texnum.mpx
! Unable to make mpx file.
l.17 init_numbers(btex
                     $-$etex, btex$1$etex, btex${\times}10$etex,
Transcript written on texnum.log.
TeXExec | processing graphic 'texnum.mpx'
TeXExec | runtime: 1.547143

>> texnum.mp
>> texnum.mpx
! Unable to make mpx file.
l.17 init_numbers(btex
                     $-$etex, btex$1$etex, btex${\times}10$etex,
Transcript written on plot.log.

So where to go from here? Do I need to install additional TeX related stuff to get it working? Anybody any suggestions, please? Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Gerard Verhaag

P.S.

By the way, if I use MetaPost within ConTeXt using:

\loadmarkfile{m-graph}

\starttext
\startMPcode
           .