On 9-1-2011 7:59, Aditya Mahajan wrote:

I don't know how it was generated. Mojca and I occasionally update the
file by adding the names of math symbols. If the latest unicode symbol
list is available in text format, it should not be too difficult to
check if the table in char-def has any missing entries.

In this case, I just added these four missing characters by hand.

The first versions of the table were a combination of data present already in context and some unicode tables from the web (using scripts) but much in the math department was added manually as i found out that tables (like stix) were too flawed and had bugs so were useless for our purpose. We could do some occasional update by checking diffs from older to newer unicodes, not that I expect too many changes.