Thanx Taco...
I just have found an interesting thing.
If PDF file which is by Scribus generated (which in itself is useless) and then "print" by PDFCreator (or PDFXchange) to new PDF file, then the resulting PDF file can now be put into ConTeXt resulting PDF document without any problem. It probably means that the problem is in Scribus isn't it?

Jaroslav