Hallo.

I tried mtxrun --script mptopdf chart08.1 but I've got the following error.

This is pdfTeX, Version 3.1415926-1.40.11 (TeX Live 2010)
 \write18 enabled.
entering extended mode
[MP to PDF]
(./charts08.1{/home/qasar/programy/context_stable/tex/texmf/fonts/m
ap/pdftex/plain/pdftex.map}) [1]
!pdfTeX error: pdftex (file lmmi9): Font lmmi9 at 600 not found
 ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!

MPtoPDF 1.4.0 : error while processing tex file

I'm using ConTeXt minimals under Ubuntu 10.10, the last stable version of
ConTeXt (ver: 2010.07.30 11:35 MKII). However, it produces the same error
with two other betas I've got in my computer.

I guess there is something broken inside the mptopdf since I can compile the
charts themselves with texexec --mptex chart08.mp. And when I include it
into a TeX file with \externalfigure, the pdf file created is all right.

Can you tell me how to solve it? I will really need mptopdf in two or three
weeks painfully. Many thanks.

Best wishes,
Michal