* John Culleton <j...@wexfordpress.com> [2011-01-28 16:39]:

Is there a short, simple guide somewhere that shows how to use TTF and
OTF fonts in Context? I downloaded the new Fonts chapter but it goes
deep into the weeds on typescripts etc.  I am looking for a method
that allows me to do in Context what I can already do in most other
DTP programs: simply designate for use a font or font family that
exists in /usr/share/fonts without typescripts, complex and confusing
aliasing schemes or tfm files.

The Simplefont module by Wolfgang Schuster is very good for my (not
highly demanding) purposes. Certainly it is intended to do just what you
describe.

--
David