On Sat, 19 Feb 2011, Marco wrote:

I like your t-vim module. I think it's a nice concept not te reinvent the
wheel and to take advantage of the hundreds of syntax files of the vim
contributors.

1) You have »Add line numbers« on your TODO list. What's the progress?

No. I will look into them. I think that I should just be able to plug in ConTeXt's line numbering mechanism.

2) To set the font size I do the following, is there a better solution like
  bodyfont=xyz for definetyping or is it just fine like this?

\definevimtyping [PHP] [
 syntax=php,
 before={\switchtobodyfont[small]},
]

I think that the best idea is to add a style=..., and color=..., key. In fact, I have added these keys to t-filter module. If you get the latest version of the module from github[1], then you should be able to say:

\definevimtyping
   [PHP]
   [syntax=php,
    style={\switchtobodyfont[small]\setupinterlinespace},
   ]

I will upload a new version soon.

Aditya

[1]: https://github.com/adityam/filter/blob/dev/t-filter.tex

PS: The style=.. and color=... attributes only work with MkIV. I need to think of a good way to get them to work in MkII.