Hi Thomas,

I am preparing notes for my lectures and I would like to include some
online news articles (such as NY times) that I save as PDF,  in my
notes (these notes are for me). When I save these online articles as
pdf, I often get a small left margin and big right margin (just as in
includethis.pdf; I deliberately made it similar to these news
articles).

I will try to do this using lua loop. I should learn it. I am learning
so many new things currently that I have not had a chance to learn
Lua.

I was wondering if Aditya's filter module could be used to use Python
instead of Lua, but I suppose I should ask that as a new question.

Thanks for your help.

Bharat