On 2011-02-26 Aditya Mahajan <adit...@umich.edu> wrote:

> > So after the project is done one can run context --purgeall filename to
> > get a clean directory structure without having to archive 30 temporary
> > files.
>
> I don't know how to implement this functionality and still provide a
> working pdf.

No problem. I'm very satisfied with the module at this state. It would just be
a nice-to-have feature.

> To save time, t-vim (actually t-filter with continue=yes)
> runs the external filter only in the first run; in the subsequent runs the
> cached file is used. So, if I want to delete the temporary files, they
> must be deleted in the last run. Right now, there is no means of detecting
> the last run in MkIV.

The only thing that comes to my mind is to delete the files (of course only
when --purgeall is set) after *every* run. That's quite inefficient (since vim
is run every time again) but it would produce correct ouput and delete the
files.

> Even if the mode could be detected, asking context to delete temporary files
> forces another run,

I don't understand the reason behind this behaviour. Does it make sense?

Marco