Hi,

I'm trying to setup the style of the header text in this way:

\setupcolors[state=start,system=rgb]
\definecolor[Darkred][r=0.5,g=0.0,b=0.0]

\definehead[MyChapter][chapter]

\setuphead[MyChapter][
 after=\blank,
 number=no,
 continue=no,
 textcolor=Darkred,
 style=\ss\tfc
]

\starttext

\MyChapter{Introduccion}

\MyChapter{Final}

\stoptext

It work's fine.  I want that when exist a pagebreak, the system shows
the name of the chapter in the new page.  For that, I define a custom
pagebreak like this:

\definepagebreak
  [mychapterpagebreak]
  [yes,header]

and set in MyChapter's header the attribute page=mychapterpagebreak.
The system shows the name of the chapter, but I want to setup its
style (color, fontstyle, size, etc)...is it possible?.

Regards,

--
Milton