> In MKII \sc switch to a different font but MKIV can just enable the "smcp"
> feature.
>
> Adding "smcp=yes" doesn't work as option for \setmainfont because you
> can use \definfontfeature and overload the "default" set, the only valid
> options from \definefontfeature are "script", "expansion" and
"protrusion".

[I'm using MKiV.]
Ok, let's leave the small capitals with \sc  alone, they work when I specify
script=latin in setmainfont.
Now, how would I activate the feature c2sc (small capitals from capitals)?
It worked like this in the past, but does not anymore:

\usemodule[simplefonts]
\definefontfeature[c2sc][default][c2sc=yes]
\setmainfont[Minion Pro][expansion=quality, protrusion=quality,
script=latin]
\starttext
{\addff{c2sc} THIS TEXT SHOULD BE CONVERTED TO SMALL CAPS.} % does not
result in small caps, what's wrong???
 Compare: {\sc small caps} % does give small caps (therefore, not part of my
question)