Hi Adam,

I tested your code both with mkii and mkiv, and everything seems to work
correctly, both with frame= on or off.
As a matter of fact, I learned from the piece of your code

\setuppapersize
 [A4][A4] % or [A4,landscape][A4,landscape]

\setuplayout
 [header=0pt,footer=1cm,backspace=1cm,topspace=1cm,width=middle,height=middle]

\setupfootertexts
 [presentation---\currentdate\space---\space\pagenumber]

\starttext
 \combinepages[slides][nx=2,ny=3,frame=on]
% or
%  \combinepages[slides.pdf][nx=2,ny=3,frame=on]
\stoptext

that independently of the SimpleSlides module one can combine any PDF file in a
handout… Thanks very much!
I added on the wiki a page for this:
        http://wiki.contextgarden.net/handout

Best regards: OK

On 1 mai 2011, at 22:45, Reviczky, Adam wrote:

>> I'm trying to make some (mkiv) handouts from my simpleslides presentation.
>> Unfortunately the resulting pdf is blank for the slides, no frames either.
>> Can someone give me an example that works?
>
> So I just ran tested it with mkii, and there it works.
> Is there any mkiv way for doing a handout?
>
> Adam

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Otared Kavian
Département de Mathématiques