Hi Paul, Mojca & others,

sorry for the late answer, I was cut off from the list for a
couple of days.

On 2011-05-01 <13:18:05>, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 12:18, Paul Menzel wrote:
> > Dear Philipp and ConTeXt folks,
> >
> > what needs to be done, that the module t-rst [1] can be installed using
> > the following command.
> >
> >        $ ./first-setup.sh --extras="t-rst"
>
> 1a. Somebody needs to check/confirmed that it is well-formed.

New version 0.3 conforms with the module/namespacing guidelines.
(Thanks to Wolfgang for his valuable suggestions.) As to the
quality … I’ll be happy to apply any patches.

> 1b. At least somebody needs to find it useful and request it (which
> you just did; should it also be added to TeX Live?).

What would the inclusion into TL imply?

> 2. Until we do something about it, it would be very very desirable to
> put it to modules.contextgarden.net (I know that it is painful).

If it’s possible now I’d try it asap.

> Once 1 and 2 are met, I just add a single line to sources that trigger
> inclusion of the module to minimals (and a separate one for inclusion
> into TeX Live).

Looks like context needs a package manager. (Something like
Arch’s PKGBUILDs, stored on the garden, could simplify the
minimals’ installation procedure a great deal.)

Best regards
Philipp

PS: Paul, thanks for the patches (was the same diff twice,
    wasn’t it?).