Hallo.

I've got a problem with metapost -> pdf translation. Since mptopdf is still
broken in the last ConTeXt beta in the minimal distribution, I use "mtxrun
--script metapost --split". It works well, only it ignores font setting. My
code is like this:

verbatimtex
  \definetypeface [times] [rm] [serif] [times] [default] [encoding=ec]
  \definetypeface [times] [mm] [math] [times] [default]  [encoding=ec]
  \setupbodyfont [times,10pt]
etex;

beginfig(1);
  label(btex A $a_i$ etex,origin);
endfig;

end.

I believe that the code in the verbatimtex ... etex environment should
switch the major font to Times (it works with "texexec --mptex"). However,
it is ignored by the "mtxrun --script metapost --split" script---Computer
Modern in 12pt is used instead of Times in 10pt. Is there any way around
this problem? Many thanks for your help.

Best wishes,
Michal Kvasnicka