Hello,

I'm using ConTeXt minimals MKIV (latest snapshot) on Linux with loads of system
ttf & otf fonts. Recently I stumbled upon a peculiar problem.
The example below outputs three lines in three different fonts, the
Computer/Latin(?) Modern, League Script and Pompadour, as expected.

However, if I comment out \setupbodyfont line or set anything else as the body
font than LeagueScript or Pompadour, all text in the
document will be output solely with the default Modern font. Am I missing
something here? Is there something wrong with the way I select
and use multiple fonts in the same document?

\setuppapersize[A4][A4]

\starttypescript[Sans][LeagueScript]
\definefontsynonym[Sans][name:leaguescriptthin]
\stoptypescript

\starttypescript[Sans][Pompadour]
\definefontsynonym[Sans][name:Pompadour]
\stoptypescript

\definetypeface[LeagueScript][ss][Sans][LeagueScript]
\definetypeface[Pompadour][ss][Sans][Pompadour]

\setupbodyfont[LeagueScript,12pt]

\starttext

01234567890

\switchtotypeface[LeagueScript][12pt]