From: schuster.wolfg...@googlemail.com
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 16:04:44 +0200
To: ntg-context@ntg.nl
Subject: Re: [NTG-context] TOC : Chapter title under its number (separate
lines)

Am 24.05.2011 um 15:33 schrieb Mathieu DUPONT:If now I add the line :
\setupcombinedlist[content][alternative=c]
it doesn't add the dots to the chapter lines anymore,and I can't add
\setuplist[chapter][alternative=c]
since the "alternative" parameter is already taken by the new "command"
Is there a way to add the "dots" option within my new "command", or somewhere
else ?
\define[3]\ChapterList  {\currentlistsymbol\crlf#2\enspace\listdots\enspace#3}
Wolfgang