Hi,
In the following example, I define 2 new heads, and I want them to :
1- inherits from Title (or Chapter would be fine)2- show in the TOC3- not be
counted (CHAPTER should be 1)
Is there an option I can put into \setuphead[Abstract][] so it gets included in
the TOC ?That would be the easiest way of getting the three desired results.
Thanks !

\definehead[Abstract][title]\setuphead[Abstract][]\definehead[Intro][title]\setuphead[Intro][]
\starttext
\startfrontmatter\placecontent\Abstract{ABSTRACT}\stopfrontmatter
\startbodymatter\Intro{INTRODUCTION}\chapter{CHAPTER}\stopbodymatter
\stoptext

Mathieu