Dear list,

 I am beginning a rather tedious documentation project and will most
   probably end up with DocBook. The fact is I haven't used it for any
   serious work for about 10 years. Docbook In ConText haven't been
   updated since 2003. Does it mean it's so perfect or instead rather
   obsolete? Could you recommend other approaches which work
   out-of-the-box (or almost). Obviously I would prefer ConTeXt based
   solutions. DocBook is not mandatory in fact, I would happily learn  other
   documentation system. Main prerequisite is utf-8 output at least in
   pdf and html and sensible defaults (this time I don't want to be a
   typographer, nor I want to fiddle with structure).

   Best

   Piotr
   --
   http://okle.pl