On Thu, 2 Jun 2011, Richard Stephens wrote:

On 2 June 2011 15:26, Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl> wrote:

On 2-6-2011 3:57, Richard Stephens wrote:

 I've tried making sense of the type-win.mkiv file but it's beyond me! Any
suggestions how to get \tt to use Courier New, for instance?

\setupbodyfont[mcore]

Sorry Hans, I don't understand what I'm supposed to do with that command.

There was a typo there. It should be

\setupbodyfont[mscore]

MkIV defines a typescript for microsoft core fonts called mscore. In recent version of context, you don't need to specify \setuptypescript, \setupbodyfont does that for you. So, just include that command on the top of your file, and it should work.

Aditya