Hello ConTeXtist.

Is there any possibility to influence the appearance of a list of bibliography when I make it in MKIV minimals using the command \placepublications?
I am thinking in particular spacing, stoppers etc.
Specifically, I need to change the alignment of reference items and increase the gap between an item and the relevant literature item.

At this moment, the result looks like this:

[9]  item 9
[10]item 10
[11]item 11

but I want it to look as follows:

  [9]  item 9
[10]  item 10

Can someone please advise?

Thanx Jaroslav

Here is my example:

\setupbibtex[database={samplebib}]

% Content of file samplebib.bib :
%
% @MISC{1,note={item 1}}
% @MISC{2,note={item 2}}
% @MISC{3,note={item 3}}
% @MISC{4,note={item 4}}
% @MISC{5,note={item 5}}
% @MISC{6,note={item 6}}
% @MISC{7,note={item 7}}
% @MISC{8,note={item 8}}
% @MISC{9,note={item 9}}
% @MISC{10,note={item 10}}
% @MISC{11,note={item 11}}
% @MISC{12,note={item 12}}
% @MISC{13,note={item 13}}
% @MISC{14,note={item 14}}
% @MISC{15,note={item 15}}
%

\setuppublications[setupinteraction=start, alternative=ams, sorttype=cite, criterium=cite]

\setuppublicationlayout[misc]{%
\insertnote
}

\starttext

Cite \cite[2], \cite[1]. Next cite \cite[4], \cite[3], \cite[5] and \cite[6].

Other \cite[7], \cite[8], \cite[9], and \cite[10].

Last cite \cite[11] and \cite[12].

\blank[big]

\placepublications %[criterium=all]