Ok, thanks. I understand the mktexlsr stuff is nothing serious.

But the "! Math error: parameter \Umathquad\displaystyle is not set." is very
serious. I tried several things, as mtxrun --generate ; context --make en".
Nothing good. I thought I remembered something about an opentype font
euler.otf. But putting it somewhere in one of the font folders and regenerating
doesn't work either.
I getting a bit nervous now....

Hans van der Meer