I have two columns on one page of my document. The text background from the
first column is being continued into the second column even though I'm using
\stoptextbackground before switching to the second column:

\definecolumnset[first][n=2]
\setupcolumnset[first][1][width=.65\makeupwidth]
\setupcolumnset[first][2][width=.35\makeupwidth]

\definecolor[introbackground][r=.92, g=.94, b=.84]
\setupcolors[state=start]

\definetextbackground[intro]
        [location=paragraph,frame=no,backgroundcolor=introbackground]

\starttext
\startcolumnset[first]

        \starttextbackground[intro]
                \input knuth
        \stoptextbackground

        \column

        blah blah blah more text

\stopcolumnset
\stoptext

I also tried adding background=someColor to one of the \setupcolumnset
declarations, but there was no background at all. Is there a better way to get
backgrounds into columns or am I just missing something?