Thanx very much Hans and Wolfgang too,
I converted ALL my ConTeXt definitions (macros) with fixed numbers of parameters by using yours method - ie:

interfaces.definecommand {
    name      = "....",
    macro     = .....,
    arguments = {
        { "content", "string" },
        { "content", "string" },
    },
}

It is great and very easy - thanx.

Now I want convert rest of definitions (macros) - they have varied numbers of parameters.

Is there any similar way to do it? Suffice it to indicate how.

Thanx Jaroslav

To show what macros I want to convert, I mention these examples:

\def\opencsvfile{%
    \dosingleempty\doopencsvfile%
}

\def\doopencsvfile[#1]{%
    \dosinglegroupempty\dodoopencsvfile
}

\def\dodoopencsvfile#1{%
    \iffirstargument
    \ctxlua{thirddata.scancsv.opencsvfile("#1")}
   \else
     \ctxlua{thirddata.scancsv.opencsvfile()}
   \fi
}

or other macro etc:

% \doloopaction % implicit use \lineaction macro
% \doloopaction{\action} % use \action macro for all lines
% \doloopaction{\action}{4} % use \action macro for first 4 lines
% \doloopaction{\action}{2}{5} % use \action macro for lines from 2 to 5

\def\doloopaction{\dotriplegroupempty\doloopAction}

\def\doloopAction#1#2#3{%
\opencsvfile%
\doifsomethingelse{#3}{%3 args.
\doloopfromto{#2}{#3}{#1}% if 3 arguments then do #1 macro from #2 line to #3 line
    }{%
    \doifsomethingelse{#2}{%2 args.
\doloopfromto{1}{#2}{#1}% if 2 arguments then do #1 macro for first #2 lines
    }%
    {\doifsomethingelse{#1}{% 1 arg.
        \doloopfromto{-1}{-1}{#1}%
        }{% if without arguments then do \lineaction macro for all lines
        \doloopfromto{-1}{-1}{\lineaction}%
        }%
    }%
    }%