2011/7/19 Mojca Miklavec <mojca.miklavec.li...@gmail.com>

> > As I understand it: after
> > delivery we do not have to change the document anymore. And if we have,
> well
> > we just use Open Office. (Or Libre.)
>
> I wonder why someone would want to hire third-party to create them a
> document in OpenOffice if they:
> - know how to use OpenOffice
> - don't need proffessional typography
> - have to provide input/text in some form anyway
>
> What was their input? Was it a database at least?

They use a program that is been made by the company I am working for. It was
used for ten years, but never documented. First it was they wanted
documentation because they did not want to be lost if our company stops
working on the application. Now they want to further develop the application
themselves.(They have the rights on the sources.) And then it is handy that
you can change the documentation. ;-}

It was quite a learning experience altogether.

--
Cecil Westerhof