Am 15.08.2011 um 22:31 schrieb Cecil Westerhof:

> 2011/8/15 Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfg...@googlemail.com>
> > On of the things I need to do for the manual about ConTeXt is a list of the
> > most frequently used commands. I am using some macros to display them
> > correctly in a table. Attached a strange effect I got. The second row is
> > displayed wrongly. The third is the same row, but with a \crlf added. This
> > displays correctly. But I am wondering why it is needed.
>
> Use “align=right” for the first column.
>
> I changed:
>     \setupTABLE[c][1][width=.35\textwidth]
> into:
>     \setupTABLE[c][1][align=right, width=.35\textwidth]
>
> But it does not change anything. (It is the right place I think, because when
> using left, or center the formatting changes. But not in a way that is
> satisfactory. With center the text stays in the box, but not with left and
> right.)
>
> Also it overrides the:
>     \setupTABLE[r][1][align=center, style=bold]
> (The align, not the style.)

Then set the alignment with \bTD in your \StartTable command or just use normal
table commands.

\startsetups mytable
  \setupTABLE[header][align=middle,style=bold]
  \setupTABLE[start][align=normal]
  \setupTABLE[c][1][align=right,width=.30\textwidth]
  \setupTABLE[c][2][width=.70\textwidth]
\stopsetups

\starttext

\bTABLE[setups=mytable]
\bTABLEhead
\bTR \bTD[nx=2] The most important commands \eTD \eTR
\eTABLEhead
\bTABLEbody
\bTR
  \bTD \type{\completecontent} \eTD
  \bTD This generates a Table of Content. Should be the first statement of a
document. \eTD
\eTR
\bTR
  \bTD \type{\startchapter[title=chapterName]} \eTD
  \bTD Starts a chapter with the named title. Is ended with
\type{\stopchapter}. \eTD
\eTR
\bTR
  \bTD \tex{startchapter [title=chapterName]} \eTD % space needed!
  \bTD Starts a chapter with the named title. Is ended with \tex{stopchapter}.
\eTD
\eTR
\eTABLEbody
\eTABLE