Hi Hraban

On Fri, 19 Aug 2011, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:

Am 2011-08-18 um 23:29 schrieb Aditya Mahajan:

I am also thinking of providing an interface for parsing the buffer content at lua end. That will allow us to implement all the features of the gnuplot and lilypond module using the filter module. But I need some testers, as I don't use either of the programs.

I don't understand what you're planning,

I am planning to add features so that you can say:

\startlilypondpreamble
  global settings
\stoplilypondpreamble

\startlilypond
the score
\stoplilypond

and get a correct output (this is more or less possible right now).

The other thing is to be able to change linespace, papersize, offset, etc using parameters, so that one can say:

\startlilypond[linespace=...]
\stoplilypond

This will require some lua side processing.

but I'll do the testing for LilyPond.

Do you know how lilypond numbers its output files. In some cases I get filename-1.pdf sometimes not. Can I force it to always give filename-1.pdf or always give filename.pdf

Which OSes do you have access to?

Thanks,
Aditya