Hello Luigi, Wolfgang,

neither the first proposition, nor the second solves my problem, the size of
the text area (textheight) is modified on the first page, but not well computed
from the second page (it's stuck to the same value).

thank you for your help,
Pierre-François.

--
Bonnefoi Pierre-Francois                |    E-mail : bonne...@unilim.fr
Universite de Limoges, Laboratoire XLIM |       Tel : 06 28 18 03 38