On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 19:57, Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl> wrote:
> On 27-9-2011 19:52, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 19:44, Hans Hagen wrote:
>>>
>>> there is some fall back mechanism that does that but as soon as one
>>> defined
>>> his/her own typescript that can interfere
>>
>> How should we define trypescripts to avoid interference then?
>
> A typeface definition normally has a matching monospace and math definition
> (so: ss + tt + mm or rm + tt + mm or in some cases rm + ss + tt + mm). Of
> course some relative scaling has to be considered then.

Do you want to say that we need an explicit definition of LM Math?

Just curious: how much information is missing/how much would would it
be if we would want to create a virtual math font by combining LM +
populating italic/bold/bold italic latin and greek math alphabets from
text font? Would that look horrible because of lack of information
about glyph metrics?

Mojca