I'm getting two unexpected results from references to annotations:

1. The numbering is different: \placeannotationnumber starts at 1, \in[ref]
starts at 0

2. \atpage sometimes gives the page number and sometimes yields something
surprising: "as we show below" (or above). That's nifty, but unexpected.

Thank you.

Michael

---- Example -----------------------------------------------------

\usemodule[annotation]

\defineannotation[Arg][alternative=command,number=yes,command=\ArgCommand,text=Argument]

\define[2]\ArgCommand{
  \startitemize[n]
    \placeannotationcontent
  \stopitemize
  \placeannotationtext\ \placeannotationnumber\ \placeannotationtitle
}

\starttext
\startArg[title=An OK Argument,reference=OK]
\item All men are mortal.
\item Socrates is a man.
\item Therefore, Socrates isn’t going to make it.
\stopArg

References to the first argument: \in{argument}[OK], \atpage[OK]

References to the second argument: \in{argument}[NotOK], \atpage[NotOK]

\page

\startArg[title=A Bad Argument,reference=NotOK]
\item Someone I don’t know called me.
\item Barack Obama is someone I don’t know.
\item Therefore, Barack Obama called me.
\stopArg

References to the second argument: \in{argument}[NotOK], \atpage[NotOK]

References to the first argument: \in{argument}[OK], \atpage[OK]

---- Results ----------------------------------------------------

[page 1]

1. All men are mortal.
2. Socrates is a man.
3. Therefore, Socrates isn’t going to make it.
Argument 1 An OK Argument

References to the first argument: argument 0, at page 1
References to the second argument: argument 1, as we show below

[page 2]

1. Someone I don’t know called me.
2. Barack Obama is someone I don’t know.
3. Therefore, Barack Obama called me.
Argument 2 A Bad Argument

References to the second argument: argument 1, at page 2
References to the first argument: argument 0, as we show above